The Deckhouse Spa in Skåne
In addition to stunning views of plain and wood, our Spa in Skåne offers relaxation and rest for body and mind. A woodfired sauna and warm outdoor jacuzzis on the large wooden deck are just some of the things that make the experience in our Spa something out of the ordinary. So, treat yourself with a relaxing and romantic spa weekend, a day Spa or an evening Spa package with stunning views of the scenic landscape of Skåne. Welcome to The Deckhouse Spa and Relax at the top of Skåne!
Opening hours for Spa treatments and Spa entrance
Our spa is open on Thursdays between 17-20, Fridays and Saturdays from 15-19, Sundays between 10-14. It´s possible to book a treatment even if you do not stay at the hotel. Access to Spa and treatments are first of all dedicated to our hotel guests as well as for our daycare guests (on the packages at Evening at The Deckhouse Spa and Soul Sunday). But if you wish to come and visit the Spa only, please feel free to contact us to hear if there is an available time! You will find our lovely treatment menu on the right side of the list, and you can also make requests for booking treatments here. During the summer period (after Midsummer until August) our Spa is open from Mondays-Saturdays between 15-19.
Useful information before your visit:
- We want you to arrive in good time, before your spa visit, so that you can relax before your treatment.
- Leave your mobile phone in the room or put the phone in the airplane mode.
- Inform your therapist about any pregnancy or condition that may be affected by your treatment.
- In our Spa we do not sell alcoholic beverages, but there is free access to beneficial tea, juice, water, nuts and fruits.
- Bring your own swimwear to the Spa department as both ladies and gentlemen are together.
- Bathrobes, as well as bathtowel can be borrowed from us, free of charge.
- We always have one of our therapists or Spa hostesses on site to help and assist you.
- A private jacuzzi can not be booked in advance.
- Cancellation of treatment must be done no later than 24 hours before your booked time to avoid charging.
- The age limit for access to both Spa and treatments is 13 years.
- Our spa is a non-alcoholic as well as a non-smoking area.
Products from Jurlique
We have a wide range of organic products from Jurlique, for sale at The Lodge. In all our facial and body treatments products from Jurlique are being used. Our skilled spa therapists will help you find products which are the most suitable for your skin’s unique needs.